Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chasing Pigeons

{In which there are photos of a cute boy}

Wow, that last post worked like a charm! After writing it I felt a lot more motivated to work on photos (no idea why) and spent hours on the photos this week. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with some of the ones that were giving me a lot of trouble, so I went back and fixed them. I was really relieved that they don't suck so much any more, even if I wasn't any closer to finishing. But that really helped me not to dread processing as much and gave me the push I needed to keep going. In fact, I made so much progress that I think you'll be able to see some of those photos by this weekend!

This is what I'm planning to do: I'll post my favorite 30 photos on my blog (very soon). Then I'll upload the 70 or so I really like to a Picasa album (including the 30 that will be on this blog). Lastly, I'll upload all the processed photos, about 120 in all (down from 180), to Facebook. The Facebook photos will probably take more time since I want to write captions for them. You can choose to wait until they're all up on Facebook, or only check out the ones on Picasa, or whatever combination so pleases you (it's ok if you're completely uninterested). Just wanted to give you all a heads-up about what I'm planning to do. :)

Oh and here are some photos I took on the day of the wedding that won't be in any of the albums. But they're still cute and perfect for my blog. Isn't he adorable?


Excited to share the wedding pictures with you soon!


with love,
linda

No comments:

Post a Comment