Wednesday, January 26, 2011

妹妹 (Mei Mei)


Doesn't she look so effortlessly cool in this photo? I'm lucky I have such a pretty sister as a model. I generally prefer portraits to pictures of scenery, so I'm glad Diane's (mostly) willing to pose for me and let me take a ton of pictures of her. Even though she can be kinda picky about those pictures. But I let her delete the ones she hates (because I'm just a great sister like that). I really like this one though. Too bad she's so far away. Who am I going to take pictures of now??

4 comments:

  1. Ooh take pics of me! No not really but it would be fun to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it's not like i haven't taken pictures of you before. but yeah, it would be cool if we got to meet up in asia :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh take pics of me! No not really but it would be fun to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol it’s not like i haven’t taken pictures of you before. but yeah, it would be cool if we got to meet up in asia :D

    ReplyDelete