Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Dear Daddy,

Happy birthday! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but I'm sending lots of love from Taiwan.

Thanks for being so encouraging and for always believing in me. Your passion for violins inspires me to find my dream and make it a reality too. I know my dream might not match up with what you've envisioned for me, but I'm grateful that you support my pursuits nevertheless. Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family. Here's to many more years of health and happiness.

Hope you have a wonderful day today. You're a great dad and I love you!

(My dad and me June 2010)

(My dad as a stylish twenty-something :D)


with love,
linda

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda!


    Where did you get my picture? I don't even remember I have that picture from 1984! hahaha I looked so skinny and weird, nevertheless it was the style of that age
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i took a picture of it last summer when we went to grandma's house in
    tainan :)
    hope you had a great birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so honored to be on your blog, and finally mommy figured out where did I take the picture. It was at Disney World, Orlando, Florida for our second (and the first real) honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that makes sense, i see epcot in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww 很可愛! 我喜歡 :)

    it was my little brother Sam's bday this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks! i saw your blog post for sam too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to thank you for the birthday gift from you and mommy. It is a wonderful and meaningful gift that I will cherish for a long time. I enjoy watching it so much, now I watch it during my lunch break at office. I just finish hosting (I play DVD and summarize it) Romans last week for sunny school and there were 30+ people attended.


    H
    ope you can watch the old testaments as well since it is in English with Chinese subtitle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you like it! i was worried i wouldn't be able to find it, but i'm glad
    it worked out. good to hear that other people are benefiting from it too!

    ReplyDelete